Input: DC5V 2A
Output1: DC5V 1A
Output2: DC5V 1.5A
Output3: DC5V 2.4A ismart
Under full power to charge Iphone6: 8 times Support: mobile phones, smartphones, MP3, other digital products with DC5V inputContact Us
1. High capacity: With 8pcs high capacity Li-ion batteries.
2. Long life: rechargeable Li-ionmer batteries, up to more than 500 circles, the power can still remain 80% after 3 month.
3. LCD power display：discharge process shows the remaining power
4. High security: protection for overcharge, over discharge, overloading, and short circuit.
5. 3 USB port, can charge three electronic equipment meanwhile.
1. Recharge the powerbank completely at the first time before use.
2. When charging the powerbank, please use our original adaptor, otherwise the powerbank maybe damaged.
3. Before charging your electric device, please confirm the voltage of the electric device.
4. Read these instructions in case of improper use of Li-polymer batteries which can be dangerous and cause overheating, smoke, fire…
5. Don't drop, knock, disassemble or attempt to repair the charger by yourself.
6. Don't immerse the powerbank in water.
7. Don't expose the charger to a heat source as fire or heater,
8. Do not use it near flammable
9. Do not leave it in a car which in the sunray.
10. Keep the powerbank away from children.
11. Do not insert any object into the ventilation holes
12. Recharge the battery at least once every 4 months
1. How to charge powerbank
1. Use the original adapter to charge the powerbank.
2. Charging process will appear logo“in”on screen
2. How to know remain power
Single click button, the value of the screen is the remaining power.
How to use the powerbank to charge your devices
1. Use the USB cable and connectors to connect your device and the USB socket of the powerbank, The USB socket only supplies for an identified USB 2.0 port of computer complying with the requirements of limited power source.
2. Any device of 5V can be recharged anywhere by the USB socket of the powerbank: iPad, iPhone, iPod, mobile phone, Bluetooth headset, MP3/MP4, video games consoles...
3. Connect the DC line with DC output socket of the powerbank, the voltage indication LCD screen will turn on and show the output voltage.
4. Press the button to turn on the powerbank, LCD screen will turn on to indicate remain power and turn off automatically after 3 seconds. If there is no device loaded, the powerbank will turn off after 10 seconds.
5. When the device is fully charged, disconnect it with the powerbank, the powerbank will turn off automatically.
Rechargeable Li-polymer batteries, up to more than 500 circles, the power can still remain 80% after 3 month.
Charging cable x1
Protective bag x1
Package Material: PET transparent
Weight: 505g (Complete package)
Master Carton Dim : 390*230*295 mm
Master Carton QTY: 25pcs/ctn
N.W: 13kg G.W.: 13.5kg